Top 5 Methodologies Used By Software Development C
Software development companies in India are now looking to adopt comprehensive software development methodologies. Here are a few techniques that software developers can adopt to make their work easy.
This is a traditional method that requires a linear flow. It starts with the requirement analysis and ends with the maintenance phase. This technique is best to use as it helps in seeking out hurdles as also opportunities for software development. It will be easier to test and analyze the software thereby saving time.
A prototype is developed based on the requirements of clients. The prototype allows the client to get a feel of the end product and whether it conforms to their requirements. This type is recommended for larger companies that have complicated systems. This ensures that the final product caters to the client’s requirements and is overall quite efficient.
The agile lifecycle is one that is divided into several iterations. Each of these iterations consists of the steps involved in waterfall method. Each of these iterations needs to be completed within a prefixed period of time.
RAD stands for rapid application development. It is also known as the incremental method for software development and is quite rapid in terms of execution. It provides quick results and ensures the customer is able to see positive output within a short period of time.
This model is synonymous with waterfall method. It involves risk testing after a particular software has been developed. This makes it great for all those who wish to stay away from high-risk ventures. But this method is slightly more expensive as compared to the others, therefore, making it a lesser preferred model.
As you can see, there are quite a few methodologies to pick from and you can choose whatever suits your needs best.; View More
Gartner’s Top 10 Predictions For IT In 2018 and Be
The Gartner Symposium is one of the biggest expo where the top IT execs and CIO’s from across the world gather to discuss the latest trends that shape the IT technology sector. Here are the Garter’s top 10 predictions for 2018.
- All the early adopter brands that can redesign their websites to support visual and voice search can increase their revenue from digital commerce by 30%. According to Gartner, the fastest growing mobile search is voice-based. Visual searches aren’t far beyond, and these trends will continue to grow exponentially. Currently, mobile and app-based transactions continue to account for over 50% of total transactions on e-commerce sites. Hence, mobile app development & IT technology companies are booming very well in this rising and innovating trend.
- The digital giants include Amazon, Alibaba, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Baidu, and Tencent. Gartner predicts that five of the seven digit-giants will intentionally self-disrupt to create a leadership opportunity for themselves. Alexa Vs. Screen-based e-commerce and Apple Face ID vs. Touch Id are instances of self-disruption.
- The banking industry has just begun to integrate blockchain-backed cryptos, and by 2020, the sector will obtain more than $1 billion in business from the use of cryptocurrencies.
- AI is quite helpful to create new information. However, Gartner warns that it is equally good at distorting the data as well. So, by 202o, a lot of untrue information will cause significant financial frauds. Most of the people in developed economies will be exposed to a lot of falsified data.
- By 2020, the AI’s ability to detect AI-driven forged reality or fake content will outperform its ability to identify phony content. It will create digital mistrust, so IT technology services companies and people should be wary of what they come across.
- Gartner predicts that with the explosion of technological advancements, shortly, more than 50% of corporations will spend a lot of their annual budget to create bots and chatbots instead of app development.
- Gartner predicts that by 2020, around 40% of IT staff in enterprises will be versatilists who play multiple roles that are related to business instead of just technology.
- According to Gartner, by 2020, job creation associated with AI will go over 2.3 million, and AI augmentation will generate over $2.9 trillion in business and recover over 6.2 billion worker productivity hours.
- IoT technology is fast growing and by 2020, more than 95% of electronics will be enabled with IoT and can be activated with smartphones.
- Gartner also predicts that half of the security budget allocated for IoT will be directed towards remedying faults, recalls, and safety failures instead of security and protection.
Frugalnova team love’s to keep ourselves updated with such type of global events in the IT world. Hence, we stay ahead in the very competitive world of web development companies with ever-growing updated knowledge/techniques.; View More